The Conference on Networked Systems (NetSys) provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to discuss innovations in the realm of networked systems, including aspects of networking, distributed systems, communications, middleware and applications. This biennial conference is the major scientific event on networked systems in German-speaking countries and belongs to a series of conferences (Kommunikation in Verteilten Systemen – KiVS) that was founded more than 30 years ago. The conference language will be English.
Here is a printable pdf version of the cfp.
We invite submissions on a wide range of networked systems, including but not limited to:
- Network architectures and protocols
- Transport- and application-layer protocols
- Peer-to-Peer and overlay networks
- Mobile, ad-hoc, opportunistic and sensor networks
- Datacenter and storage area networks
- Middleware architectures and platforms for networked systems
- System issues for middleware
- Middleware for mobile and ubiquitous computing, web services and SOA
- Middleware for embedded networked systems
- Cloud computing
- Emerging networked applications
- Online social networks, cyber-physical systems, smart grid
- Virtualization in networked systems
- Security and privacy in networked systems
- Resource management and quality of service
- Methods for design, implementation, and analysis of networked systems
- Management of networked systems
- Economic aspects of networked systems
Contributions in the conference focus area of virtualization are especially encouraged.
Instructions for Authors
For details please see the submission page.
Important Dates for CfP
|Full Paper due||Monday, October 1, 2012 (expired)|
|Notification of Acceptance||Monday, November 12, 2012 (postponed to Nov.19, expired)|
|Final Version due||Friday, January 11, 2013|